From Assault Android Cactus WikiJump to navigationJump to search
There are many different enemy types encountered throughout the Genki Star.
There are some common features to all enemies encountered:
- Instead of health bars, all enemies have coloured lights on their body that start out at a bright cyan shade, the more damaged the become, the redder the lights appear.
- Players have no collision with enemies, no matter how big, they do not act as a physical wall blocking your movement. Many enemies have close ranged attacks that makes this very unsafe however.
- Contrary to this, robots do collide with each other, with heavier enemies typically pushing lighter enemies around.
- In multiplayer, enemies will target one player at a time, typically the closest. They also have scripting that prevents them from changing target mid way through attacks.
- All bullet-firing enemies will always stop moving to attack, to prevent their bullet patterns from becoming too chaotic.
|Appearance||Enemy type||Different variants|
|Keg||Regular, Hunter, Mega|
|Titan||Bomber, Blaster, Buster|
|Turret||Bullet, Laser, Maser|
|Fido||Rocket, Fetcher, Jumbo|
|Factory||Orbital, Vector, Tendril|
|100px||Geo||Box, Super Box, Dasher, Cross Shooter, Beam|
For Bosses, see the Campaign Levels page.
|Centre of Mass||Destroy an enemy with Helo while it's caught by a Singularity||Self-explanatory. Use Aubergine, hit a crowd of mobs in any level with your secondary, and then point Helo at it. Will definitely be unlocked naturally if you play Aubergine for any meaningful period of time.|
|Chain Reaction||Cause 3 mines to explode in succession without being shot||Not much to this one, you'll probably get it by accident. Use Starch, pick any level that has tons of mines (like Centrifuge), wait for a mine wave, corral the mines, then shoot one. Should cause enough of them to explode to get the achievement.|
|Collateral Damage||Destroy 3 enemies by driving another enemy through them with the Giga Drill||Requires beating Venom in order to unlock Peanut. Pick an early-ish level (like Capacitor), then drive a Titan through some mobs using the drill. Most levels will work, though. Might take a few attempts.|
|Everything's Cactus||Destroy 15,000 homicidal robots||You will naturally unlock this achievement if shooting for all achievements, but if you want to grind it out for whatever reason, repeatedly beat Hive with Virtual Player Count 3 or 4 using Lemon or Peanut. Hive has huge wasp swarms that are pretty easy to deal with. Using Mega Weapons can make it more fun.|
|Seven At One Blow||Destroy seven enemies with a single Rail Gun shot||Most levels have an opening for this, but Vespula is by far the easiest. Use Shiitake, wait a couple of seconds for the wasp swarm to thicken, then fire a railgun slug through the thickest part of the swarm. You should easily unlock the achievement within the first couple of shots.|